Two Years





I can't believe it's been two years since this perfect day.




Two years of fun.



Two years adventures.



Two fast, fast years.


They have been the best two years of my life.
Happy Anniversary to my sweet Ben!
I love you!

Anonymous –  (June 14, 2010 at 8:57 AM)  

love you too baby. sorry the mail didnt run in time. see you tonight.

Molly @ View From a Saddle (June 14, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

Happy Anniversary little lovebirds!!! :)

Gainesville Griffins (June 14, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

Happy anniversary to The Freemans! How exciting! Beautiful photos from a beautiful wedding!

Jen O'Daniel (June 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM)  

What a beautiful bride and GORGEOUS WEDDING! Such style and Southern elegance! Love the pictures - makes me want to get married again and have you McCord ladies plan and cater the event! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!