25 Weeks

Apparently my Belly Book doesn't know what it is talking about, because according to other reliable sources I have three more weeks of my second trimester. Phew! I enjoy the clock not ticking down on me too hard to get her room ready.

25 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Movement: She is moving all the time! I watched my stomach move every time she kicked last night and I was just beaming. I love feeling her move and she isn't keeping me awake at night so far!
Speaking of stomachs, she is very crooked right now. She is definitely hanging out on the right side and when I look down, I have a rather crooked stomach. 
Cravings: Not really craving anything super specific (other than the chocolate chip cookies), but I still am enjoying fruit. I got some Florida-grown strawberries and they are delicious! I haven't had anything on my mind that I have just had to have that instant.

Everything is still going great! The hardest part for me right now is not being able to do the things I want to get her room together. Old furniture needs to be moved out, new furniture needs to me moved in, and I hate asking other people to do things for me. I normally would break my back (and my mother-in-law's) but I have refrained since I am trying to be a good pregnant girl and follow my instructions. 

We have picked out a first name, but we are still trying to decide on a middle name. We have a possibility, but I keep rolling it around in my head to make sure we both like it before we set it in stone. I will let you know as soon as we decide!

John McCord (March 30, 2011 at 6:55 AM)  

Ole Hansetta is gettin' big! ;)

AA (March 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM)  

Linsey -- you look so cute!! Can't wait to see how you decorate her room- I'm sure it is going to be beautiful!

Jen O'Daniel (March 30, 2011 at 8:18 AM)  

You are adorable! Would it sound weird if I told you, a pregnant woman, that you looked skinny? :) You do!

Can't wait to see the nursery and hear the name! YAY!

CHERI (March 31, 2011 at 10:07 PM)  

You're still not big as a minute! What colors will her room be? I'm sure it will be precious.

Melissa N. (April 7, 2011 at 10:43 AM)  

HI there, Your newest follower! I found your blog over at Across The Branch. I googled Owl Invitations and her party came up and there were your Owl cookies you made! I love the look of them! Do you have an etsy shop or do you make them for sale? I am having a birthday party for my soon to be 2 yr old and would love something like this. I invite you to come visit our blog..we are homeschoolers in Ny with a side for party planning!

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Melissa
http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!