Cowboys and Cowgirls

 A few weekends ago my niece and nephew had their second and third birthday parties together cowboy style! As usual, everything looked wonderful and the kids had a ball. I made a cookie cake for Belle - there may or may not have been some pregnancy cravings influencing my recommendation of the cake for the day :)


 Matthew loves all things Toy Story, so his mom decorated the most precious cake with Woody adorning the top. 


 They both racked up on cowboy supplies and toys.

 Matthew received a toy gun and as you can see from the pictures below, he liked it just a little.




 

Now I think I'm craving cookie cake again!

jmluckie (March 25, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

Speaking of cookies.The family reunion is soon.

Unknown (March 26, 2011 at 4:31 PM)  

How cute! Love that cake, yummy!!

CHERI (March 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM)  

They are beyond cute. The gun is almost bigger than he is. That chocolate cake looks mighty tasty!!!

swevans81 (March 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM)  

Oh my gosh - I want cookie cake! It looks delish!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!