Back on the Cookie Bandwagon

I just looked at my last posts and while they are heavily on the subject of Faegan (who wouldn't want to see that cute face?!?), I have been making cookies! I have not found the balance between mommyhood, work, blogging, and cookies. Unfortunately the blogging has taken a backseat. 

I had a client ask for some cookies to match the invitation for her son's first birthday party. I think they turned out super cute! 



Email me or contact me through the contact tab at the top of the page if you are interested in cookies!

AA (December 14, 2011 at 2:18 PM)  

WOW! These are my favorite so far. Will make sure to order some this summer for Julian's birthday party.

Anonymous –  (December 15, 2011 at 1:42 PM)  

Too adorable- great job!!!

Unknown (December 16, 2011 at 6:23 AM)  

These are too cute, Lin!! Love them!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!