Mistletoe Market 2012

I have been so busy the past few months, it is unreal. My mom and I partnered up for a new cookie business and it consumed my nights, weekends, and every spare moment I had for months. We participated in the 2012 Mistletoe Market at the Georgia National Fairgrounds. We made and sold literally thousands of cookies and had the best time seeing old friends and making new ones.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
This was our booth and home for three days while we were at the market.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Do you spy our precious logo? A precious friend of ours designed it for us.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We sold cookie boxes, jars, and even these precious snowman kits. We had such a great time and can't wait for next year! I think I have finally recovered an maybe I can return to the blogging world now!

Unknown (January 23, 2013 at 5:35 AM)  

The booth looks amazing! Love the snowman cookie kit, too clever. Sounds like all of your slaving away paid off!

Candi James (January 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM)  

Everything was just perfect Linsey and Jan! Loved the booth and the cookies were delicious!
So good to see you girls. Give that grinning Faegan a hug for me!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!