New Cookies!

I have been working on updating my Etsy shop with some cookies that I never got around to posting. If you saw my Mistletoe Market post, you may have spotted my cookie jars. These have been a huge hit and are packaged beautifully for gifts. 

Since it's Valentines day, who doesn't love a conversation heart? I created these conversation heart cookies packaged perfectly in a mason jar that is a great gift for kids, teachers, or that significant other that is impossible to buy for!

I am also excited to introduce chocolate cookies just in time for Valentines day!! These can be decorated in any color or shape. They are just as good as my sugar cookies, just with extra chocolate goodness!

Get your orders in before time runs out!

Order here.

Check out my other listings too. Don't see what you need? I specialize in custom cookies perfect for your event. Contact me and we can make just about anything!


Unknown (January 31, 2013 at 4:17 PM)  

These are ADORABLE, Lin! What a great idea! I cannot wait to try your chocolate cookies!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!