Three Words...


The Pioneer Woman.


My favorite blog to read (besides my sister's).

I met her. In person. I have my picture with her.


I was a blubbering idiot when I had my chance to talk to her. I do, however, have her signature in my cookbook.

I have pictures with her sister, Betsy, and friend, Hyacinth.

And I wasn't such a blubbering idiot when I talked to them. I could actually get out a whole sentence and not look like a star struck girl from Alabama. I made complete sentences and Betsy thought my outfit was cute and she took a picture of me with Pioneer Woman's camera.
I redeemed myself.

Erin (January 4, 2010 at 12:41 PM)  

I came over here from PW... I have to know where you got that outfit--it's amazing!

Linsey (January 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM)  

Hi Erin! Thanks for visiting my blog! I got the dress at a little boutique called Two Friends in Perry, GA.

Julia (January 5, 2010 at 9:58 PM)  

Ashlee told me you got to meet Pioneer Woman. I know you must have had a heart attack. I hope you are feeling better. I read that you had had to have surgery! What a way to start the new year.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!