Labor Pains

It's official. I now know what daddy's feel like when their wives are in labor and they are waiting on the birth of their infants.

We are at day 22 and still no chickens.

However, after a million visits to my incubator, I do have some activity. I had a little movin' and shakin' yesterday afternoon. I was really excited about that, however what was more exciting happened this morning at 5:15. I thought I was hallucinating, but no, I wasn't.... I have PEEPING!! They are peeping from within their shells!!! Can I call work and tell them I can't come in because my eggs are about to hatch?!?

Molly @ View From a Saddle (August 23, 2010 at 12:04 PM)  

Aw Lin!!! you're gonna miss your babys' births!!!! Babys'? not babies... Idk.
I hope you get to see at least one of fourty something hatch!

Ashlee (August 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM)  

babies' mo.

I can't wait for the biddies!

Anonymous –  (August 23, 2010 at 3:03 PM)  

How fun!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (August 27, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

you must have chickens coming out of your ears by now!!! Update!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!