Cookies and Pictures

If you haven't already figured it out, I love Fall!
First things first, have you tried this wonderfulness in a bag?

pumpkin spice cookies


I'm not usually a pre-made cookie mix kind of gal, but these are so good and super easy. I whipped them up in less than five minutes. I couldn't wait to eat them, so I did not try them with icing. It's probably a good thing - I might just eat the whole batch in one day if they had cream cheese icing on them! They are soft and chewy and the perfect pumpkin treat!

I took some Fall pictures of Belle this weekend and she is such a ham! As you can tell from the pictures below, she is camera ready at all times.






These were taken under my mother-in-law's beautiful maple. The adults had just as much as Belle did playing in the leaves! Who doesn't love a huge pile of orange leaves?!? Happy Fall!!!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} (October 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

What a pumpkin she is! Looks like real fall where you are!

I don't know I didn't notice this before, but I'm freaking out that our names are spelled the same! NEVER in my life has that happened!

Have a super day!
Linsey

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!