Christmas Extravaganza

Every year, the shops close to where we live host an open house and is it is an all out Christmas Extravaganza. There is Christmas music, food, and decorations set up beautifully for you to drool over and take to your house. I think this is one of my favorite times of year around here. You see everyone you know when you are store hopping and everyone is so ready for Christmas to be here. 

One of my favorite places to go is the Tiger Lily owned and operated by the very fabulous Slade (who was a helped with my absolutely gorgeous wedding flowers!) He is a food/floral/Christmas tree genius and his store did not disappoint. He store was brimming with extravagant trees and if I could, I would have taken them all home. 














I may or may not have made more than one trip to this yummy food table while I was in the store!


Here is the genius behind it all! Give Slade a call if you see anything you can't live without!

On a far less serious note, there is another store in town that has some far out trees. I really don't know if people are buying these things, but I thought some of them were kind of funny.
Palm tree/Mermaid Christmas, anyone?

I definitely could have packed this flocked tree to take home with me!

For all you John Deere lovers.

And the peace d'resistance - a Redneck Tree!!! It has foil covered antennas and is centered around a wooden TV box.

Complete the Budweiser can lights. You know you want one!
Happy Christmas decorating! Unfortunately, my tree is not as extravagant as these beauties, but I think it is pretty. Pictures to come!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (December 4, 2010 at 12:07 PM)  

is there really trees under all that stuff?!

CHERI (December 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM)  

Wow! These make my poor trees look rather homely. Slade is definitely a creative genius.

Gainesville Griffins (December 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

What a fun way to get some ideas...I dont know which one is my favorite!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!