16 Weeks

I can't believe I am 16 weeks today! It has been such an easy pregnancy so far I sometimes forget that I am actually pregnant - minus the quite noticeable bump I am forming! I was cooking dinner last night and Ben looked over at me and said "Oh my gosh, your stomach is really poking out!" I am growing quite fond of my bump and can't wait to fall in love with what's inside. 

 Since I didn't post last week, here I am at 15 weeks:

And here I am today! 
Definitely poking out!

I feel wonderful! Our little one is that size of an avocado, about 4 1/2 inches long, and weighs 3 1/2 ounces.
Total weight gain: 5 lb
Cravings: Fruit (especially kiwi)
Hardest thing so far: Getting used to not sleeping on my stomach. Oh, how I am going to miss it!
Still counting down the days until our sonogram on February 10!

Jan (January 24, 2011 at 11:07 PM)  

You look precious Lin! Can't believe how fast the time is going! Can't wait to find out the results from the gendergram so I can start that little blanket! Love you bunches!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (January 25, 2011 at 1:26 PM)  

CUTE!!!!!

Can't wait to find out that it's a crazy wild little boy like Ben!! Haha! (;

jmluckie (January 25, 2011 at 2:57 PM)  

Just as pretty as ever.You look great.

Ashlee (January 25, 2011 at 7:40 PM)  

aw lin, you look cute! it's a girl mo. as sweet as blair.

CHERI (January 25, 2011 at 9:06 PM)  

I'm guessing girl! Glad the pregnancy is going so well. That's such a blessing...take it from someone who did NOT have easy pregnancies.

Unknown (January 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM)  

Lin, you look great!!!! It is so fun to see you with a baby bump! Love you!

Can't wait to find out if baby Freeman is a he or a she!

Rachel (January 31, 2011 at 12:14 PM)  

You look simply amazing Lin! Xoxo

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!