17 Weeks

Seventeen weeks is here! It is flying by! I can't believe we are 11 days away from our gender sonogram. Ben and I are constantly looking at each other and saying "We are going to have a baby here before we know it!" It is killing me that I don't know the gender. I really don't know why - I guess maybe so we can pick out a name and some bedding? I am trying to pick out gender neutral items such as car seats, (btw Target is having their baby sale and all of their Britax car seats are major on sale if any moms need one!) but I am looking forward to being able to buy some pink or blue. 


I know I say this every week too, but I still feel wonderful. 
Baby Freeman is the size of a turnip, about 5 oz and 5 inches from top to bottom
Total Weight Gain: 6 lb
Cravings: Kiwi, Smoothies -the Jamba ones at Walmart in the frozen section are hitting the spot!, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (My students can not stand it that I am not craving weird things. They told me today they knew someone who was dipping cookies in mayo. Yuck!)
Maternity Clothes: Incredibly hard to find, but I am just in maternity pants right now. 

jmluckie (January 31, 2011 at 6:02 PM)  

Linsey you look great.You are glowing with the look of happyness.

Anonymous –  (February 1, 2011 at 10:19 AM)  

So cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a small belly... I'm twenty weeks and people think I'm lying. I just don't get huge fast, and of course I get so many comments. And then I worry... But she moves like crazy, and my midwife hasn't said anything so I feel like everything is ok. But everyone I know who is due around the same time are so much bigger. And with all the remarks, it gets worrisome!

Unknown (February 1, 2011 at 8:24 PM)  

You look PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are still feeling great!

Jan (February 2, 2011 at 10:27 PM)  

Speaking of maternity clothes...I picked you up a little something today! I'll bring it when I come up hopefully around the time that we find out what that little Freeman will be!! Love you!

CHERI (February 3, 2011 at 4:29 PM)  

Glad you are feeling so good. Hope it continues the whole 9 months!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!