Whoooo

I recently had some owl cookie orders and these were so fun! My wonderful client gave me free reign to do whatever I would like. These colors were fun for summer and perfect for a girlie owl party!

Unknown (July 1, 2011 at 7:00 AM)  

Precious, and delicious, I know!

Jen O'Daniel (July 1, 2011 at 8:25 AM)  

These are adorable! Always love seeing what you and your mama and sister come up with in the kitchen. Such talent! I want to try something like this (well, maybe a circle with polka dots - keep it easier for me!) sometime. Will have to get some coaching lessons from y'all.

Tick-tock... can't wait to learn of the arrival of Miss Priss!! Best wishes in these final weeks!

AA (July 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM)  

These are amazing! Can't wait to have an excuse to order some. ;) You are almost there!!

Gaya –  (July 8, 2011 at 6:54 AM)  

Those look tasty!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!