Georgia's Baby Shower

I was so lucky to be able to participate in honoring my best friend and her new bundle of joy arriving any day now. My mom and I met in Atlanta and took a road trip to North Carolina to prepare for the shower. It was a whirlwind trip, but it was so nice to catch up with Georgia and my second family.

The decor could not have been any cuter. One of the hostesses, Maureen, had all the decorations perfectly planned and the party went off without a hitch!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Are these peonies not divine?!?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Our yummy spread.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I made chevron cookies to match the theme of the party.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Me and the precious mom to be.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
All of the fun hostesses with Georgia, her mom, and sister!

Unknown (January 23, 2013 at 5:33 AM)  

It was the perfect shower!!!! Love your pictures and so glad you are back on the blogging train...I've missed reading!

Candi James (January 23, 2013 at 7:59 AM)  

Linsey! These pictures are amazing.....how special that shower was!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!