Making Jeff Foxworthy Proud


Oh Remy.
She is not an inside dog.

However, if you remember this picture you will remember that she now thinks she is.



It was cold last week so we let her sleep inside for a few nights.

Bad idea. She was reminded that she thinks she should be an inside dog.

Fast forward to this weekend. Beautiful, 60ish degree weather. Perfect day to leave the door open and get some fresh air. I was sitting not too far from here and heard Remy on the porch.

Looks perfectly normal, right?


Wrong.

Just a few minutes later it was eerily quiet so I go to check on her and what do I find?

Remy. Inside.


What? I don't know anything.



This is my rug. I am supposed to be here. It's dirty outside.


There may be a very, very strong possibility that you
just might be a redneck if your dog...

uses your sub-par screen door...


for her very own personal...


not-so-built-in doggy door...


What?


Jen O'Daniel (February 21, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

Love those pictures of Remy! What a good-lookin' dog... and smart dog, too! :)

Sorry about the screen... but it really is funny!

Jan (February 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

I am laughing out loud at this! She is pretty dog gone smart!!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (March 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

you're waaaaaaaay at the bottom of my 'blog i read' section... and not because you start with a T, but because you haven't posted anything in over a week!!!!!

pioneer woman is probably disappointed!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!