The Cookie Jar

UPDATE:
To see more iced cookies, click here.
The Cookie Jar also ships cookies to your front door. Email thehunniepot (at) gmail (dot) com for more information!

***

As you have seen before on here, I have been making some cookies here and there. I love making the cookies. They are my little works of art.

Sadly, my cookie "business" had no name.

I needed to come up with something quick because I wanted to donate some cookies to an auction that was being held at one of the schools close by. My high school does an auction similar to this one, so I knew I had to enter something - small schools are near and dear to my heart and I love to do anything I can to help. I was thrilled that they would take cookies from some no name for their auction! (And I selfishly hoped I could drum up a little business :) )

However, I am no longer a no name! We have a name! I am now The Cookie Jar and I even have some snazzy business cards and stickers that my lovely husband transferred from my head to the computer then printed. (This is where the graphic designer husband comes in mighty handy!!)

I made two cookie baskets for the auction. The first was an all boy basket.

(See my card?!?)

Of course it had to have tractors,

tools,

and heavy equipment.

The frilly girlie basket...

Complete with tiara (with sparkles, of course),

cupcakes,

and balloons.

I hope someone was as excited to get these as I was to give them. I felt like I was sending my kids off to their first day of school.

I am gearing up for some more cookie making. And when I say more I mean more!! Big order coming up and I am so excited!


Anonymous –  (September 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

Those are awesome! I love your name too.

CHERI (September 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM)  

Linsey, love the new name! Do you share your recipe? I would love to try some of these for R's & M's classes at school!

Anonymous –  (September 1, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

D**n the recipe. Do you share your cookies with people who come to shoot your husband's doves?

Molly @ View From a Saddle (September 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

Do you have a horse cookie cutter?

and I don't mean anything by this... I don't think.

Meredith (September 2, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

Linsey, your cookies are adorable! How do we find out more information if we wanted to make an order?

Linsey (September 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM)  

Thanks everyone!
Cheryl - I maybe can divulge the super secret recipe to family members!
People who shoot the dove - What are you going to share with me?!?

Meredith - you can contact me at thehunniepot @ gmail dot com !!

Anonymous –  (September 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM)  

Linsey, I was in Tim's class at BWHS. I love your cookies and would love to order some for my grandkids. Do you ship? I would like an order just like the ones on this blog. One girl and one boy. Thanks, Debbie Whatley Hyla

AA (October 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM)  

Lin! I am soo impressed!! They are perfect and so beautiful! And great name! Do you ship?

Anonymous –  (October 12, 2010 at 3:12 PM)  

Linsey,

Hey! My name is Kathryn Collier. I am a friend of Katie Garvin's. We went to Reese's birthday party and saw the cookies that you made. They were so cute and good! I was interested in finding out about some for the holidays. How much do you charge for them and to ship them? My e-mail address is: kathrynpcollier@gmail.com

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. Kathryn

Tricia (November 7, 2010 at 6:39 PM)  

Your cookies look great. How do I go about ordering? Thanks!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!