14 Weeks

I am in my second trimester! It has been a pretty uneventful week in that nothing has changed much. I am still feeling great and loving pregnancy! 
 
 
Still holding at 3 pounds.
Craving: kiwi, cheese toast, sweet tea. (I've got one out of three healthy!)
I wore regular pants to work last week and was miserable! I love my maternity pants :)
I told my students last week and they were so excited. Several of them said "I knew it!".

I have been out of school all week with the snow storm we had. Pictures to come!

Unknown (January 13, 2011 at 6:01 PM)  

Lin - you look great!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until you guys find out the gender! XO

Jan (January 13, 2011 at 8:35 PM)  

You have definitely changed since the last picture! You look precious! Love you!

Gaya Myers –  (January 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

I am sooo excited for you! You look fabulous

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!