One Happy Pregnant Girl

I am teaching a Food and Nutrition class this semester and during my searching for recipes today, I stumbled upon a precious website called Annie's Eats. As I was drooling over all of her gorgeous pictures, I found the holy grail of recipe websites- The 2nd Annual 30 Days 30 Ways Mac and Cheese. Yum!! I love love love macaroni and cheese. 

I used to be biased and eat only the homemade version, but I was talking to my sister several nights ago whose daughter is a mac and cheese lover and I all could think about was Kraft macaroni and cheese. I proceeded to stop by the grocery store on the way home, purchase not one, but two boxes of the blue box blues and I have loved every single bite. (Ben did help and I have only opened one box so far!) However, since finding the 30 Days of Mac and Cheese website I now am craving this

 

and this


and this

They are only on day 8 right now, so I am sure there are many more excellent recipes to come for the mac and cheese lover! I know what's on my menu next week!

AA (January 28, 2011 at 8:20 AM)  

My fave as well! Great find...I've bookmarked Annie's Eats! (and the Mac recipes) Thanks!!

Anonymous –  (January 30, 2011 at 7:07 PM)  

While I was pregnant with Reid, I loved the "blue box blues" as you called them. I really don't want to tell you that I ate it just about every night, but I did...FYI-Reid does not like Mac-n-Cheese very much...go figure!

Unknown (January 30, 2011 at 8:14 PM)  

Yum! That bacon one looks especially amazing!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!