Quality TV

No, I'm not talking about the latest season of The Bachelor. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I watch all that drama. I'm talking about the OWN channel and my new favorite TV show.


It is a behind the scenes (in case you couldn't tell that from the title) look at the Oprah show and I think it is fabulous. I usually DVR it because it comes on Friday nights, but I think it is so interesting. It gives you a whole new perspective of what is going on at the Oprah show and what it takes to produce six to seven shows a week. You get to see how everything works and Oprah tells you what she really thinks about all the stuff they have her doing.  I have been watching Oprah since my babysitter introduced her to me in my single digit years and hate it is going off the air because I think the behind the scenes is almost more interesting than the actual show! You should check it out tonight!

Ashlee Culverhouse (January 29, 2011 at 12:50 AM)  

I love that show, too! Although I am a teeny bit miffed at Oprah right now! The OWN network took over Discovery Health...which was one of my favorite channels ever.

Linsey (January 29, 2011 at 6:15 AM)  

Oh no! I loved Discovery Health too!

AA (January 31, 2011 at 2:22 PM)  

I've watched everyone thus far --- SUPER interesting and I love seeing anything behind the scenes especially O!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!