18 Weeks

It's the BIG WEEK!!

Only four more days! I am so super excited I just can't stand it. I am also counting down the days because I am having double company this weekend - my mom is coming up and my wonderful friend Georgia! Mom is coming up to go to the sonogram with us. Mom and I went with my sister, Ashlee, to find out Blair's gender and it was the most special day. I think I cried when I heard "It's a girl!" during her sonogram so I am sure I am going to be a basket case during mine.


18 weeks
Size: He/she is the size of a bell pepper, about 5 1/2 inches long.
Movement: I think I have started feeling a little movement. I thought I felt it a little bit last week, but I wasn't sure. It is the neatest little fluttery feeling!
Weight Gain: 7 lb
Cravings: Kiwi and Smoothies

I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but Ben has called the baby Hans from the moment we found out. I have no idea why this name popped up, I guess because we were at Oktoberfest, but it has stuck. My other sister's boyfriend is really pulling for the name Hans Solo. This name is obviously not in my running list of names, but I think we may have a hard time separating Ben from Hans!

Gaya Myers –  (February 7, 2011 at 7:02 AM)  

Your baby bump is the cutest thing ever - I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!

Unknown (February 7, 2011 at 7:57 AM)  

Mark it down! It's going to be a boy! Just have a feeling! Of course I have a 50/50 shot either way! :)

Molly @ View From a Saddle (February 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM)  

Josh is counting down with you!! If you couldn't tell on the phone.... He's more excited about this than anyone in GA right now.. and I'm pretty excited!!

Can't wait to find out!! eeee!!

Erin Tollison (February 7, 2011 at 12:30 PM)  

You are the cutest thing ever! What an exciting week!! Can't wait to hear the news!

AA (February 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM)  

How exciting!!! Can't wait to see if blue or pink is more appropriate!!

Unknown (February 7, 2011 at 8:15 PM)  

!!!!! Cannot wait to know and see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to tear up!!! XO

Ashlee (February 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM)  

I think you popped lin! You look great! I can't wait to know whether I get a niece or nephew and then I get to see you the next week! yay!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!