Monogram Cookies

I love a monogram and what better to put it on than an iced sugar cookie?!? These fun cookies were for a little boy due in March. These were for his baby shower and I actually was able to attend the festivities - those are the best kind of cookie orders! 


If you are interested in ordering cookies you can contact me at thehunniepot at gmail dot com!

Anonymous –  (February 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM)  

too cute!!!

Unknown (February 10, 2011 at 6:12 AM)  

These are adorable! You are so talented!!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (February 10, 2011 at 3:09 PM)  

GAH I thought those were gonna be for me!!

M... Molly... Mo... AUNT Mo

Can you make me some PAlease!

Anonymous –  (February 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM)  

So cute! I wish we were closer, I'd have you do some for my best friend's baby shower next week! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!