22 Weeks

22 Weeks!
This week she is about the size of a spaghetti squash.
Movement: Still moving and kicking me on the lower right side.
Total Weight Gain: 13 lb
Cravings: Not really craving anything right now!

I went to the doctor this week and her heart was beating at 150 beats per minute. She is on track and growing like a weed!

Brian and Meghan Wages (March 16, 2011 at 8:07 AM)  

I am loving following you in you little pregnancy. You are too precious. Hope all is well.

Unknown (March 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM)  

Looking great Mama!!!!!!!!!!!

swevans81 (March 17, 2011 at 4:59 PM)  

That baby bump is getting bigger!!

CHERI (March 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM)  

Looking good, Lin! I know she's gonna be so cute.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!