29 Weeks

11 more weeks! I didn't realized that last week was the first week of my third trimester. The countdown is on!


She is the about 15 inches long now and weighs as much as a butternut squash. 

I think she is doing somersaults in my stomach because she is moving all over now. Over the past week I noticed that she moves as soon as I wake up (or I start being aware of her moving!) and I have found myself really looking forward to it. I find myself staying in bed longer and longer each morning for our quiet time. She will sort of "play" with Ben too. She kicks, he nudges, she kicks harder. I think Ben gets more enjoyment out of that game than me!

Total weight gain: 18 pounds
(Ben says "That's mostly her, right?" - I kindly informed him that no, she only weighs a whopping 2 1/2 pounds right now!)

I still am feeling great. I definitely have been forced to improve my posture since I have gotten a little bigger. She gets all under my ribs when I slouch and it does not feel good. My doctor hasn't called me about my sugar test, so that means I passed it. Thank the Lord!

Anonymous –  (April 27, 2011 at 4:39 PM)  

You look amazing! I'm 32 weeks now. I have gained 18 pounds also.. I have been trying like crazy to watch my weight. I'm short though, so I still feel chubby. Oh bad posture, that is something I have to work on too!

Unknown (April 27, 2011 at 7:43 PM)  

You look fabulous and sooooo cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!