Tick tock

I have washed, organized, washed, cleaned, checked off lists, washed, folded, and now I am officially ready. 

More like officially bored and twiddling my thumbs waiting for her to get here. 

I always get like this when I have spent a lot of time with my family and waiting on our new addition makes the days go by so slow! My parents came up this past weekend and we had a wonderful time. We ate tons of good food and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I have been fortunate enough to have one of my family members up here or be in Georgia for the past several weeks, so needless to say, I am spoiled rotten and on people underload. Everyone told me these last weeks were going to creep by, and I do believe they were correct!

I feel like my stomach is much larger this week than last.....
I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 37 week checkup. I am a tiny bit uncomfortable and have not slept well the past few nights. I hope that it's just a fluke and I will be back to my normal self soon!
Total weight gain: 29 pounds
I am not overly tired, but I have been taking a nap in the afternoon. This may be contributing to my sleepless nights :)
Not much change with Little Miss - still moving a lot, still hiccuping.


I just ordered a pattern and I am going to try my hand at sewing an outfit. I got a bubble/romper that people say is quick and easy and I hope they are telling the truth. I am going to get some fabric tomorrow when I go to the doctor and I will post some pictures when I get it completed! I think there is nothing cuter than a precious baby in a bubble!!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (June 22, 2011 at 4:41 PM)  

I learned that around 37 and 38 weeks your fundal height is the largest and then it gets smaller as she moves down farther into the different stations! :)

Anonymous –  (June 22, 2011 at 5:35 PM)  

You are almost there!!!

Candi James (June 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM)  

Happy Birthday to you Linsey!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!