we ♥ pbk


Faegan received one of these beauties for Christmas from her grandparents and it has been so much fun to watch her with it. Now this child is a lover of all things fuzzy/soft/cozy and we knew that this chair would not disappoint. This is the Pottery Barn Kids Sherpa Anywhere Chair and she is in love. She got to play with it for a tiny bit before we left for Georgia, but it was like a brand new toy she had never seen when I put her in it when we got home. Words won't do it justice, but hopefully you can sense her excitement through these pictures!













Thank you Grandma and Papa! We love it!


Unknown (January 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM)  

Just adorable. She is clearly thrilled! What a great present!

jmluckie (January 7, 2012 at 6:30 AM)  

She looks like she approves.Great shots.

Jan (January 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM)  

I know that Grandma will love those pictures! Precious! She must have some of GT in her because we have a blanket with satin edges on our bed for a reason!

Brian and Meghan Wages (January 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

She is in fuzzy heaven! I think I want one now ;-)

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!