6 months

Every month I write these posts, I can't believe how quickly time goes by, but has it really been a half year that we have had our sweet daughter? We are blessed beyond words to have such a content and happy baby and I think that it is safe to say that all who come in contact with our sweet Faegan adore her.


This month has marked some fun milestones, one in particular that Faegan is very excited about - eating! It deserves a post of its own, but so far we are eating avocados, sweet potatoes, bananas, and pears. I think we love watching you eat as much as you love to eat! (You take after your mommy!)


You also started sitting up! It began with the leaning-over-tummy-squeeze sitting up and has evolved into sitting up properly (with impeccable posture, may I add).
You are so proud of yourself!

Aunt Ash gave you a Topzy Tumbler Fun Park and you love to play with the little ball people. They don't make it very far because you take them off when they are within reach.

You are still pretty serious, but we can cajole a smile of two out of you every now and then.


 This is a classic Faegan scrunchy face that we see quite often!

Another face.


You weigh about 16 pounds, 9 ounces (50th percentile) and are 25.5 inches long (49th percentile) (75th percentile weight for height). We moved up to size 3 diapers and you are still wearing some 3-6 month sleepers, 6-12 months in babyGap, and some 9 month things. I saved a few new outfits for you and you have just about outgrown them. I have learned my lesson not to save clothes for you! (Don't make fun of me, GA!)

Still have those beautiful blue eyes!

You adore your daddy.


We have noticed your first attempts at attention seeking in the past week. You have this fake cough that you turn on and you think it is hilarious. I put you in your bed for a nap and hear you coughing. When I went to check on you you started cackling and it has been a game ever since. I love that you can crack yourself up!


You are always scrunching your toes. You also rub your feet like your mommy and Gigi.



You babble a little - mostly when you have your hands in your mouth and mostly only mamamama. I know its not really for me, but I enjoy hearing that "ma" sound! You don't have any teeth pushing through yet, but you are constantly chewing on something whether it be a toy, your fingers, my fingers, your clothes - anything and everything is in your mouth!



Happy 6 months, precious angel! We love you so very much!
Love,
Mama and Daddy

Unknown (January 12, 2012 at 3:09 PM)  

Cannot believe she is 6 months old!! She is as beautiful as ever! True perfection. You can so see her personality! Your pictures are GREAT! Stop saving those clothes :) I bet they still had the tags on them, didn't they!? Love you!

Brian and Meghan Wages (January 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM)  

I love the scrunchy face!!! So adorable.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!