Checking In

We have been hanging out with each other, family, and making gobs of cookies. Update post to come, but until then, here is a picture I took today of my sweet girl playing in the yard.


She's getting too big!!!

Unknown (October 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM)  

Oh yay, you are back! I've missed your posts. Too cute, Lin! She is such a big girl.

Candi James (November 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM)  

There is that big ole' smile that I love to see!

Anonymous –  (February 11, 2020 at 11:43 AM)  

The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!