STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

A PICTURE OF YOURS TRULY IS ON THE PIONEER WOMAN'S WEBSITE!!!!

Due to my abdominal mishap, I have not been the best Pioneer Woman blog follower and this one slipped up on me. My little sister texted me a picture of the screen and I hobbled to the computer and with a huge smile on my face and told Ben, "I think I am on the Pioneer Woman's website!!!"

You can see the Atlanta post here. Just scroll down to see me! It was such a nice distraction from my surgery and I could not be more excited. Of course, I am the only one
not smiling at the camera - I was so excited her sister, Betsy, was taking a picture of me, I couldn't think straight!
P.S. I got the dress at the cutest little store in my hometown!

Kim (January 5, 2010 at 6:45 PM)  

Darn. Love the sweater part of the dress.........nothing on the website!

Linsey (January 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM)  

Hi Kim! I just looked and the dress brand is "freelance". I did a little browsing on the internet and couldn't find it, but maybe you can call the store where I bought it and maybe she will order it for you!

Anonymous –  (January 14, 2010 at 4:54 PM)  

I am sooo jealous that you made the PW web page! Not really I am just glad you let me tag along with you! It was the most fun that I have had in a long time! By the way you looked beautiful! No wonder you made it on the website! Love ya, Stacy

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!