Christmas.... a little late

I am new to this whole blogging world, and I kind of stink at it. So bear with me as I learn! I had one the of the best Christmases I can remember. First, my hubby gave the most awesome gift ever. I have been drooling (in some part due to my Pioneer Woman obsession, and also my desire to be a better photographer) over this puppy for well over a year.




I think Ben got tired of me saying how much I wanted it, so he finally got some peace and quiet by buying it for me. I wish I had taken a picture of the packaging - he knows I HATE knowing what I am getting for Christmas and he "disguises" the boxes so I won't know what's inside. Last year, it was a tube of hydrocortisone cream, and this year it was a single antler, taped to the top of the box so the shape is distorted and I can't guess what is under the wrapping paper. I have been snapping away ever since!

Unfortunately, Ben's mom got sick on Christmas Eve and we had to postpone the celebrations a few days. We were able to surprise my Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve at, of all places, The Waffle House.

Me and Mom preparing Christmas breakfast.


Dad and one of my brothers, Hank.


Blair enjoying her Christmas Kit Kat breakfast.



Hank and John super excited about their new pillows.


My sisters and niece.


Mom and her girls.


Me and Ben.


We also were very fortunate to get to spend Christmas with Ben's family. This was my first Christmas with all of the family and it was so fun! There are multitudes of kids on Ben's side and they were so excited about all of their gifts. It was like Christmas morning all over again.

Ben's mom and dad enjoyed being Santa and Mrs. Clause for the night!


Ben with his Grandmother Mary and Dad


Ben with his Grannie Lillie and Mom.


I had such a great time with both families for Christmas and I can't wait until next year! Lots more pictures to come as I continue to experiment!!!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (February 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM)  

I love his suspenders! Very Cute.

and yay for new cameras! we need a class. I've been experimenting!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!