Tomorrow...

http://bloomingtonsouth.org/theoptimist/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/teacher.jpg

This is going to be me!
(Maybe I can find that outfit and one of those pointer thingies!!)

I have been offered the wonderful opportunity to be a teacher at our local school. I will be teaching Family and Consumer Science, formerly known as Home Economics, to grades 7-12.

I am excited to trade in the 50 mile drive to my old job for a 5 mile one! It is a little bittersweet because I had some wonderful friends at my former job, but I am looking forward to new adventures and meeting new people! I am a little scared because this is a completely new career for me. I have been teaching nutrition education for two years, but high schoolers are going to be quite the change. Pray for me and wish me luck as I tackle this new adventure!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (February 7, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

Oh you'll be a great teacher. Ashlee put it in our blood. haha!

Stacy –  (February 8, 2010 at 3:35 PM)  

YOU WILL BE A GREAT TEACHER! I WILL MISS YOU!

Jen O'Daniel (February 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM)  

So how has it been the past two days? I'm sure you are a great teacher, and what fun stuff to be teaching, too!

Aunt sue –  (February 17, 2010 at 4:04 AM)  

I had no idea about this! I guess teachers in the family are the last to know! =) I am so proud of you!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!