Meet Remy.

Aka: The Wild Child.

Don't let the picture fool you. I had to threaten her within an inch of her life to make her look calm and obedient in this picture.


This is Remy on a normal day. Chasing water out of the water hose as if that's what she was born do to.


But when it gets cold outside she looks at you through your filthy glass door and pleads to come inside.


And her dad lets her sleep inside for a week.


And she turns into the most rotten, spoiled, sleeping on the chair dog you've ever seen.

If this is any clue to how "strict" we are going to be when we have non-fur babies, we are in big trouble!

Molly (January 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM)  

Great pictures!! wonder what you took thooose with :)

A WEEK INSIDE! WHAT! and my POOR POOR coal baby had to sleep in the garage... oh my. you really gotta stop the presses for this!!

Jen O'Daniel (January 29, 2010 at 7:20 AM)  

Awe, love the pictures of Remy. We have a chocolate lab that I love as much as our daughter - and no, that is not saying that I love my daughter like a dog... just the opposite. He is our first child, really. Anyways, the picture of Remy by your husband's boots is just so classic.

Juliana (January 30, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

We have a lab as well-a yellow English lab-he weighs almost as much as me. Dang, you have a nice camera and those pictures are incredible. I am so glad that I stumbled to your blog today! I am now following.
Please come follow back if you would like. I am doing some great giveaways and have some great ones coming up! Nice to meet you! Juliana~A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!