Happy Birthday Mom!!



Happy, Happy Birthday to the best mom in the entire world!

It is my sweet Mom's birthday today and I am sad I won't be there to celebrate with her. My mom is the most loving and thoughtful person in the world. She puts up with a lot from me and I don't tell her nearly enough how much I appreciate everything she does for me. Over the past couple of weeks, she helped me ice over 200 cookies. Now, that's love!!


I don't know what I would do without you! I love you so much!

Jan (June 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM)  

Well, you made me cry...thank you for such a sweet message. I don't know what I would do without you either! I absolutely loved being with you last week and helping with the cookies and brunch for Georgia. Already trying to think of something to get me back up there! Love you Lin!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!