Music City!






My dearest friend, Georgia, got married this past weekend and it was absolutely perfect. A few weeks ago, we celebrated with a bachelorette weekend in Nashville. I have been to Nashville once before, but I did not experience the city last time I went. Well, we experienced it this time! It was a blast and if you have never been, pack your bags and go! Who doesn't love a town where you can go downtown and listen to live music 24/7? It was such a fun town and I can't wait to go back and take Ben along with me!

Some of the crew at the yummy breakfast.


Afterward, pedicures all around!



The sweet bride and her new manicure.


Hanging out in Downtown Nashville.


We had lingerie,


and little black books,


and a fabulous dinner at yummy Jimmy Kellys!


What a fun weekend! Congrats, Jo!!

P.S. Look at the beautiful bride and her mom and sis! Gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!