Weekend Visitors



A few weekends ago, I was so excited and honored to have the most wonderful Memorial Day company - sweet Blair and Ash!

We had the best time and tons of pictures were taken. Mission: get Blair to like Aunt Linnie. It's not that she doesn't like me, it's just that I don't get down there nearly enough and we don't have much one on one time. Needless to say, she loves her Gigi (my mom) (and who could blame her?!?) and doesn't have much to do with me when she's around. We remedied that this weekend and she likes me now! It took some serious waffle making, bubble blowing, and cookie giving, but I think I did it!

We played with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head,



we played with the overabundance of my in-desperate-need-of-a-lawnmower clover,
we ran,

and decorated Aunt Linnie's car with Craisins,

and ate cookies too!

I enjoyed my company (especially this little cutie) so much....

I can't wait for them to return!


Jen O'Daniel (June 24, 2010 at 5:33 PM)  

Blair is so stinkin' cute! I love seeing her pictures! :)

GT –  (June 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM)  

EXCELLENT pictures! EXCELLENT subjects!
Don't tell Ben about the craisins.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!