Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day to the most wonderful dad in the world!


I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful, smart, and loving father.
He is one tough cookie because he lived with a lot of girls for a long time and he made it through with flying colors!



I have said it before, but I sure don't tell my parents how much I appreciate them. I love you, Dad! Thank you so much for all you do for us!

tim –  (June 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM)  

Thanks POOH!!! You were the easiest one to live with. Lucky Ben! and Lucky Lin.

Jan (June 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

What a sweet post Linnie! Love your new design for your blog! Looks just like you! Sorry I have not been on in a while to see...did I tell you and Ben Happy Anniversary? I think I forgot and I even had it on my calendar....I hope it was a special day for you two! Love to you and to Ben!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!