Remy the Rabid Retriever


I think as a puppy, Remy must have had an encounter with a 'coon because every time she sees the water hose, we have a serious case of Ol' Yeller.

This dog lives for water hoses. I honestly thought this was a phase, but no, dear Remy still trembles with excitement every time we walk in the direction of the water hose.




Can you tell this is a form of entertainment for me?
Now if we could just get her not to do this when she sees the chickens... I think we are going to have a major problem on our hands!

Unknown (September 20, 2010 at 7:14 AM)  

Now that is a dog with some style!!

CHERI (September 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM)  

Too cute! If it's been as hot in AL as it's been here in south GA, then Remy probably has a great idea!

Ashlee (September 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM)  

This is hysterical. Every time.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!