Catch Up

I have been super busy this month with a very large cookie order (more to come) and I haven't blogged about some of our previous events. It is about to be birthday party central around here and at my hometown in Georgia. These will involve precious cookies!

A few weeks ago, we all showed up at my in-law's house for a duo birthday party - 1 year old and a little bit older than that. Everyone always has such a good time at Grandma's and I love it because I get to play photographer.

I think we have some budding athletes in the crew!

Back to the reason for the family gathering - we had some important birthdays to celebrate! My father in law, who loves the movie Groundhog Day received this great golf club cover.
I think he liked it!

And this little guy turned the big 0-1!
His mom made these precious cakes with a jungle theme.
How cute are those?!?


I think he enjoyed the toy the most. He was prim and proper and ate his cake with a fork! I love it!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Ashlee (September 30, 2010 at 8:01 PM)  

awesome pictures linnie! can't wait to see you for blair's party in ONE week!

Anonymous –  (October 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

That cake is adorable!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!