Why I Don't Have Pictures of My Husband

Because he makes this face,

and this one,

and this one. Like father like son.

I am usually the one behind the camera, but I do try to slip in a few pictures here and there. Ben doesn't quite understand my desire to have pictures of us. His response is, "we have plenty of pictures of us". However, being the hard head that I am, I still try.

As you can see, my attempts are not successful. I have a plethora of pictures that look like these!

CHERI (October 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM)  

That Ben is so darned cute...even if he does make silly pictures. Wish we could see you two more often.

Molly @ View From a Saddle (October 3, 2010 at 10:37 PM)  

I have some normal pictures if you would like me to share!!! ;)

Unknown (October 4, 2010 at 10:22 AM)  

What's wrong with those pictures????? I think they are just great!

AA (October 5, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

I can totally relate-- Tim is like that!

Jen O'Daniel (October 6, 2010 at 6:38 AM)  

My husband says the SAME THING! Drives me bananas! I keep snapping, but his faces aren't silly... he starts the "I'm not gonna smile while you have that camera pointed at me" game. Grr...

Love him nonetheless! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!