19 Weeks

The past week has been such an exciting week. I have still not gotten used to calling our baby girl "she" instead of "it". She is already running this house and has not even gotten here. She has successfully kicked her mom out of the biggest of our three closets (yes a total of three in my entire house) and has some precious pink outfits hanging up waiting for her arrival. My mom was up here this past weekend as well as my best friend Georgia and I loved all the baby talk! Blair and Ash are coming up this weekend so we are going to get lots of little girl practice!

19 Weeks
She is about 8 1/2 oz and 6 inches long, about the size of a large heirloom tomato.
Movement: I feel her a lot now. I only notice it when I am still and she moves mostly in the afternoons and closer to bedtime. Ben hasn't been able to feel her yet, but I am hoping that it will be soon!
Total Weight Gain: 10 lb (I almost died when I got on the scale this morning!!! I was out of town for three days at a conference and ate out every meal and it is showing on the scale!!! I think I got off and back on three times! No ice cream for me this week!)
Cravings: Still liking the kiwi, but nothing new

Update 2/15: She was kicking hard when I got in bed last night and Ben got to feel her!

Anonymous –  (February 14, 2011 at 9:24 PM)  

Your looking gorgeous! Congrats on the girl, it is going to be so fun buying girlie clothes. Happy Valentines Day!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (February 15, 2011 at 9:05 AM)  

YAY! Ben got to feel!! that's so exciting!! :)

And Woah I didn't call you yesterday... bad sister! Seriously... I was so busy I can't even remember if I talked to anyone besides fair harbor clients. I didn't get to see Josh until 8 o clock :( PM that is! Oh well! All is happy and well.

Been studying my life away! Call soon. Love!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!