It's a.....

GIRL!!!!



Yesterday was such a fun day!!! We loaded up yesterday and did not have to wait at all for the sonogram. Ben, my mom, and my mother-in-law were all in attendance for the big day. Mom brought along a boy gift and a girl gift and our little girl is already equipped with the most precious pink onesies.

I'm sure one day she will love that I am putting this exposing picture of her on my blog while she is trying to be very proper and cross her legs, but here is the proof! She looks healthy and weights 8 ounces. Her heart was beating away at 144 beats per minute.


(I had to take a picture with my phone, so it's not that great)

She was being pretty bashful yesterday. She was right under my belly button and it caused a pretty big shadow while they were trying to get all of the measurements. When the sonogram tech told me that I thought "If this baby doesn't cooperate today, we are going to have some issues!" She ended up doing beautifully and the sonogram tech showed her to us in 4D since her face looked a little skeletal in the 2D sonogram. Here's a glimpse! She is already like her daddy trying to skip out on pictures!

I just love the little puffy eyes!!!!!!

She is nice and cozy with her head toward my ribs. (Breech, but not a big deal right now) She has been moving and shaking this week and it is so neat to be able to feel HER!!! (I really can't believe it's a girl!) I can't wait until Ben can feel her too!

P.S. For those who may be concerned, have no fear, Ben has altered "Hans" to "Hansetta" :)

Brian and Meghan Wages (February 11, 2011 at 8:10 AM)  

Congrats Linsey! What exciting news. Now you can start decorating for a precious baby girl. I know you will have a blast.

Anonymous –  (February 11, 2011 at 8:29 AM)  

Congrats!!!!

Erin Tollison (February 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM)  

So exciting! The sonograms they can develop these days are unreal! Happy for you and Ben!

jmluckie (February 11, 2011 at 10:27 AM)  

Great news.Glad everything is OK.I'm proud for you.

Unknown (February 11, 2011 at 11:55 AM)  

Oh my goodness her little face and that arm!!!!! How precious!!!!!!!!!!! What a miracle!!!!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (February 11, 2011 at 3:36 PM)  

Oh so I hadn't seen this blog when josh called her Hansetta, so maybe he got that from here!! haha

ali v. (February 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM)  

oh my goodness! this is my first glimpse at your blog--and what exciting news! many prayers for you for a safe and healthy pregnancy! can't wait to follow along! xoxo {av}

AA (February 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM)  

The 4D picture is amazing!! So exciting and you still look adorable!

Anonymous –  (February 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM)  

As Mia would say, "girls rule and boys drool!"

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!