24 Weeks

I had a little bit of a heart attack this week when I opened up my Belly Book that I have been writing in and it says "Welcome to the last week of your second trimester!"!!!! Does that mean I need to move all of the piled up furniture out of her room and start making the nursery a real nursery?!? I keep thinking I have all the time in the world, but she is sneaking up on us!


24 Weeks!
She is the size of a cob of corn and weighs over 1 pound!
Total Weight Gain: 14 Pounds
Still moving tons - pretty much all throughout the day - and Ben said she kicked him in the back this weekend while we were sleeping. I'm afraid she may be like her momma! Poor Ben!
I have been craving blueberry pound cake and yes, I did bake to satisfy my craving. I also have been wanting some homemade bread. Maybe I will get brave enough to bake it and post the results on here!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (March 23, 2011 at 4:28 PM)  

You have a baby belly!!!! Yay! Can't wait for that girl to come busting out!

Jan (March 23, 2011 at 10:15 PM)  

Gosh I thought you would never get this post up!! I have been looking and looking for it! You look precious! Glad pregnancy agrees with you! I guess that is why I had 6 kids....loved being pregnant!
Of course it probably had something to do with eating what I wanted and not worrying about it! I think I still do that! Love you!

Unknown (March 24, 2011 at 6:02 AM)  

!!! You look gorgeous, Lin! Pregnancy is good on you! Cute top, too. Can't wait to see the nursery!!

Erin Tollison (March 24, 2011 at 4:23 PM)  

You are so cute!! Lookin' good mom-to-be!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!