34 and 35

My weeks are starting to run together! I am now 35 weeks still hanging in there. She started having the hiccups last week and she is still moving all the time. I can't ever get Ben to feel her move at the right time, but he had not experienced the alien-like moving she does when she gets going good. He finally got to feel it this week and he was a little freaked out! She is moving on both sides of my stomach now and she gets either an elbow or heel going and runs it across my belly and I think it is the coolest thing ever. She has gotten to where sometimes she will hurt me a little, but usually it is just for a second and then she stops. She is still under my ribs and it seems to be worse when I am driving. I am going to Georgia this weekend and I am planning on several pit stops along the way to make things more comfortable.

I am finishing up at school this week trying to get my maternity leave lesson plans ready. Sitting at my desk has made my feet fat, but they usually go down when I get moving. I only thought they were fat and uncomfortable until yesterday when I was walking barefoot in my yard and stepped on, of all things, a bumblebee. It hurt like crazy and I had to pull that stinkin' bumblebee out of my foot. It really hurt last night and now it just itches like nothing has ever itched me before. I have put almost a tube of Cortaid on it and it is just not cutting it!

 
34 Weeks 

35 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
I am running out of non-maternity clothes that fit me. I bought a few shirts in a size bigger that I have been wearing and now my stomach is starting to show on the bottom. I am about to live in my maternity tank tops and shorts!

AA (June 17, 2011 at 1:28 PM)  

I was just thinking about you this morning and checked the blog! You look great...can't wait to meet this baby! The cookies are precious!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!