Finally!

The reason (well one of the reasons) that I have been MIA is because I have been sewing baby bedding these past couple of weeks. I am oh so happy to report that I am finally FINISHED!!!! YAY!!!!!

Here is a peak!


Belly picture this week!

Libby's Life (May 25, 2011 at 8:42 AM)  

I love that bedding! So cute!

Katie Garvin (May 25, 2011 at 6:39 PM)  

Wow, Lin!! That's amazing...your talent never ceases to amaze me!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (May 27, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

It's beautiful!!!

I can't wait to see it next weekend!!

That is... if you don't have any plans. :)

Anonymous –  (May 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM)  

Its adorable!!!! Can I hire you? ;) I haven't found any I like yet. ;)

Jan (May 29, 2011 at 2:04 PM)  

It is really beautiful Lin! You may have found yet another business to start!! :)

AA (May 30, 2011 at 6:31 PM)  

I love love it!! You should be proud...gorgeous...I am super impressed! Agree with your mom...you have a new business!

Candi James (June 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM)  

Linsey it is just beautiful!!! I am a friend of your mom's! All of her girls are so talented!

Ashlee (June 18, 2011 at 2:54 PM)  

I think it's time for a full picture post of Faegan's room!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!