our easter bunny

We had a wonderful time celebrating Faegan's first Easter. She, of course, didn't really know the day was any different than others, but I had a great time dressing her up and allowing her to pick up and play with a few eggs. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We started the day with pulling out what the Easter bunny stopped by to bring us. We attended church, ate lunch, and then took Faegan to her first egg hunt. She was more interested in having her mommy push her in the swing, but she did have an egg or two in her basket.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Faegan and some of her cousins anxiously awaiting the Easter egg hunt.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I am in love with this picture. This is classic Faegan - feet going, smiling, and chewing on whatever she can get her hands on!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Somehow, I don't have the first picture of me, Ben, and Faegan. I am going to have to do better next time! I hope you all had wonderful Easters! 

Jan (April 11, 2012 at 7:57 AM)  

That Easter basket looks pretty darn good to be over 20 years old!! I'm sure Faegan will love it just as much as you did growing up! She looks so precious and I especially love the picture of her looking up into the camera! Those eyes are so beautiful!! John Thomas had a lap full!! :)

Unknown (April 11, 2012 at 9:46 AM)  

What sweet pictures! I know this must have been the best Easter so far with baby Faegan! What a little cutie pie she is! Next time I come that way I will have to stop by to see her!

Nancy P Jackson (April 11, 2012 at 8:04 PM)  

I love the new photos...Call me next time you are home and give that sweet girl a BIG hug.
Nancy Jackson

Unknown (April 12, 2012 at 7:01 AM)  

LOVE your pictures. All of them are framers!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!