Brrrr!!!

We had some serious cold weather (well, serious for Alabama) this past week. I love cold weather, but it was COLD last week. I have a power bill to prove it!

As a result of the insanely cold weather, the cows had some serious ice on their water troughs that had to be broken. Ben was hard at work for several days!

Step 1: Dance around on top of ice like a monkey.


Step 2: Stick your hands in that FREEZING water and try not to yell out like your wife would.


Step 3: Pull with all of your strength, but make it look easy.


Step 4: Break it up on the ground so your wife can take a picture.


It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it!

Ashlee (January 18, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

Looks like he handled it! Pretty pictures, Linnie! I love the last one.

Molly (January 19, 2010 at 1:34 PM)  

I like the last one too!! very cool!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!