Let it Snow!

We have been fortunate to see snow twice this winter. A little snow goes a long way around these parts since we don't see much of it. Unfortunately, I was still a little under the weather so I didn't do much playing in the snow, but I did put my new camera to use!


It was so pretty, but I don't think these cows are fans of snow. They were not happy campers.


This little pond was frozen over. I really wanted to skate on it... I used to think I was going to be the next Kristi Yamaguchi. However, I think that would require actually knowing how to ice skate.


Ben really wanted to ice skate too, but I yelled at him to come back since I had visions of him crashing through and it was TOO cold to fish him out!


Snow in the South = Mass Chaos. We aren't quite used to dealing with all of this white stuff, so everything pretty much shuts down... roads, schools, businesses, the post office (don't even get me started on our post office).

Ben and I braved the treacherous road conditions to check out our little town.*
(*excuse the yellow pen reflection in the dashboard - I wasn't actually going to get out of the car to take the picture!)


Out little park in town all covered in snow.



Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!