The Right Moves

I recently was able to spend a few days in Dreamland, aka my sister's hometown. I affectionately dubbed her town Dreamland years ago because of the many things happy there. It really is a surreal little town and I love when I visit there.

1. They have the taco truck. This truck drives around the farms during the summer and these coolers contain the best Mexican rice and beans that will ever enter your mouth.


2. This is what you see driving down the road. And I'm not talking about one or two. This is the traffic in Dreamland.


3. The taco truck.


4. These two live there.


5. The taco truck.


6. They have convertible buses for watermelon picking.




7. Did I mention the taco truck??


In all seriousness, I love spending time with my sister. She always has something fun for us to do and it makes me realize how much I miss them when I return to Alabama. I wish I got to see them more often!

For the grand finale, and for your viewing pleasure, I proudly unveil the new Beyonce video featuring Blair. Enjoy!
**I have no hair because I have been trying for days and can't get this video to rotate. Until I find a solution to my video skills, please turn your head or computer screen. Sorry :) ***



Anonymous –  (July 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM)  

I 'heart' the convertible bus!!!!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (July 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

I haven't eaten the Taco Truck yet. How sad.

Mom said they just ended picking.. so guess I missed it this year. Though I might make it next week if I go trim Kim's poor horse. oh well!

AA (July 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM)  

OMG the video is adorable!! Too cute, Lin!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!