The theme is Baby Shower!

I have been super busy baking and traveling lately! I am LOVING having the summer off and of course, it has flown by. I made more cookies - this time the theme is baby shower!! So far, I have been able to design them how I want them to look and I have fun creating my little artwork.

Carriages,


cute little onesies,


rattles,


and bibs.


I also made some mini cookies. These are too easy to pop in your mouth in one bite!


Anonymous –  (July 20, 2010 at 7:52 AM)  

Those are too cute to eat! You are so talented, I would never have the patience to do something like that!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (July 20, 2010 at 2:00 PM)  

Good pictures lin!
I like the rattles picture.

So, will I see you before my plane takes off?

Jan (July 21, 2010 at 7:33 PM)  

Sure do wish you lived a little closer and we could open us up a cute little shop and sell cookies and cakes and lots of other stuff and you could run it! Love the cookies!

CHERI (July 21, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

I will expect some at Christmas!!! Too cute!

AA (July 27, 2010 at 2:50 PM)  

I am impressed with your talents - I tried to make some for a baby shower and the icing was not quite straight. Very cute!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!