Welcome Home!


I made these for a housewarming party and I thought they turned out cute. I would love to have these waiting for me in my new house!


Stay tuned! More cookies to come!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (July 6, 2010 at 7:57 PM)  

35 Words!!! 35!!!

Precious cookies lin!

35 Words!!!!!!!!!!

You have more followers than I do! How is that so?

Linsey (July 6, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

Are you trying to tell me you think your blog is better than mine??!?

Anonymous –  (July 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM)  

Oh my word, those are amazing!!!!

Unknown (July 9, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

Those are adorable Lin!!!! Love!

Jen O'Daniel (July 10, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

So adorable!!! I'd love to come home to these cookies, too!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!