Discovery Museum

We recently visited the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga and it is quite the experience! I tagged along with my nieces and nephews, their moms, and my mother in law. It was a fun trip and if you have a children's museum close to you, you should definitely check it out. The kids had a blast running around and checking out everything. While I had fun watching them play, I think it is definitely one of those places that you appreciate much more when you have kids. It was pretty wild in there!

There was a giant bath tub filled with floating toys. They had cute little aprons you could wear, but this one was too busy for one of those. His mom was smart and brought extra clothes instead!

They had giant Tic Tac Toe...

and a boat - the hit of the trip.
We were full steam ahead, reversing, and taking razor sharp turns on a dime.




There was a craft section where you could make a spider with cut out circles and pipe cleaners,

creative art stations,

and my personal favorite, a kitchen with a play refrigerator that lights up when you open it. I'll take one!



I know this is pitiful, but I had to do it. We had some major issues about who was going to drive and this picture makes me smile. I know, I'm a terrible aunt for taking a picture of the crying baby, but this is a classic. I think he won!

For the record, this little guy was the happiest, most content baby there. He is a cutie!

If you are close to Chattanooga, check out the Museum. It makes for a great day trip and the aquarium is right around the corner. Along with a cupcake shop and a Mellow Mushroom that we may or may not have indulged in. Can you tell I like food?!?

Anonymous –  (August 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM)  

What a fun place!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!